My Jira installation produces non-ssl links and I don't know how to solve it:
I followed these steps exactly: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+Apache+using+SSL
The Jira Base Url is configured as SSL (https://jira.example.com/) and jira is installed from the installer-package on an Ubuntu 10.04 x64 (Package version: atlassian-jira-5.2.6-x64.bin)
I reconized, Jira is producing non-ssl links. This causes apache to perform a redirect on almost every request, which makes a plain ssl usage completely useless.
Please have a look at this curl command, especially the Location header:
curl -I "https://jira.example.com/secure/MyJiraHome.jspa"
HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:46:37 GMT
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
X-AREQUESTID: 586x235x1
Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate
Pragma: no-cache
Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
X-AUSERNAME: anonymous
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Location: http://jira.example.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
Content-Type: text/html;charset=UTF-8
Set-Cookie: atlassian.xsrf.token=B93W-MDAQ-IETE-MZQV|fbb10c5d10002d9f9c7bd5d75dffd507318a00c0|lout; Path=/
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=34EFA5B7EABBC54BFECB696B289D070F; Path=/; HttpOnly
Via: 1.1 jira.example.com
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Any Idea how to solve this (upgrade-safe ftw)?
btw: confluence works like a charm, with the same proxy config
Best regards,
David