Hi, I am getting the below error when I want to add a link to the issue
In issue I am click at "More > Link"
I am checking my links and everything looks good
What does the article say you have to do?
Hello @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
I am the Jira Administrator
I am checking everything related to links but I can't figure out problem
also issue linking is currently active
And I have access to the linking issue in the permission schema of the project
Administration rights mean you can administrate the system, not do whatever you feel like and ignore all the permissions and settings.
Have you worked through all the things in the document suggested? (Also, I can't remember which one it is, so you might want to tell us to save us having to guess what it says)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/JIRA+elements+fail+to+render+with+HTTP+400+error
There is no idea?
Can anyone help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.