I've just installed Confluence v4.0.3 in a test instance, and I find myself stuck with obsolete (non-XHTML) macros impeding conversion of their contents (both being displayed inside wiki markup code blocks), such as in the following example:
{table-plus:heading=1|autoTotal=true|enableSorting=false|columnTypes=S,S,I,I}
|| Type de tâche \\ || Instance \\ || Nb de tâches \\
concurrentes \\ || Sous-totaux \\ ||
|| Transactions CICS \\ | CICSPRA \\
(web) \\ | 15 \\ || 33 ||
| | CICSPR1 \\ | 15 \\ | |
| | CICSPR2 \\ | 3 \\ | |
|| DBSRVPR1 \\
(accès SQL) \\ | APR1J1A \\ | 9 \\ || 28 ||
| | APR1J1B \\ | 9 \\ | |
| | APR1O1 \\ | 4 \\ | |
| | APR1T1 \\ | 6 \\ | |
|| Batch (reste) \\ | | 21 \\ || 21 \\ ||
{table-plus}
So now editing the table has become VERY annoying... Is there a way to get rid of the wiki markup? -- e.g. delete references to the "wiki" macro (table-plus, which I don't mind losing), save the page and (magically) run the 4.0 Upgrade process on this specific page, so that the wiki table becomes an XHTML editable one?
Thanks,
Normand Brousseau