I get what seem to be completely random results when searching Atlassian support documentation. Last week I ran a search regarding forwarding event logging to Splunk. I found this article amongst others --
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-set-permissions-on-jira-log-files-to-allow-read-access-for-external-log-monitoring-tools-973482489.html
Today I cannot get this article to return from any search including a complete word for word search on the article title. Fortunately I had sent this link in an email so I was able to find it again.
If this were the first time I would just chalk it up to having a brain frission trying to construct a good search string, but this seems to be constant. I have at best a 50% chance of finding a document two days in a row using search.
@David Meadow How and where are you searching? I have never experienced the issue you are describing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.