Hi, I am team in a Jira service desk
there are 2 people on that team
for example when one member creates a ticket as a customer, how can access other one to see all team issues?
Hello @Farhaad_n
As I understand, the member is creating the ticket from the user portal. If this is correct, then they can click on the 'Share ' option from the portal and provide the email id of the other team member. This is available when the ticket has been created.
Please let me know if this helps. Kindly accept the answer, if this resolves your query.
Hello @Gaurav
mine has few different from you, and there is no team on it, I want to share with the team, so all members on that team can be seen all tickets with no extra action every time and automatically
The additional options are due to the fact that you have agent access as well on the JSM (Jira Service Management) project as well.
For the actual users, the additional options would not be available.
I think should be another option for this, it's a regular
there are no other options from permission project or something like that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.