Hi, how can I change the order of components listed?
Right now they are appearing in the order that I added them but I would like to rearrange. Is this possible and if so how.
Many thanks
Hi @Marian Kinsella ,
Happy to help!
This article goes over adding, editing, and reordering Components https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/create-a-component-group/. On the Components page, the order can be changed here by using the markers to the right of the components to drag and drop them:
This is great thank you @Shivam Naik . Still currently in trial period so this option is not available but great to know it will be there
No problem! I did also spin up a Test Trial site, and I found the feature there too, so I believe you should be able to move those on your site as well, here's a screenshot:
Please let us know if you aren't able to get to those still, and I can try to take a look at your trial site!
There is an option to reorder children when you click the Component group name.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.