Is there a way to change the uptime calcualtions so that they reset every 30 days vs. the default 90 days?
Thank you!
Hi there,
Happy to help!
It does not look like the ability to change this is currently in the product, it is set for 90 days. I did however find a Feature Request for this, and I've gone ahead and added this request there as a "+1" so that Engineering knows that this is an increasingly desired feature. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions!
Any idea when this could possibly be prioritized? Should I mark this as an acceptable answer on the community so that others can upvote it?
Hi @Jeremy Majchrzak ,
I don't see an ETA currently, but because it would be a considerable change to the way the product displays uptime, a notification will likely go out to Statuspage users regarding the change amongst others coming to the product in future releases. And marking this answer should work, the internal ticket with Engineering has a request counter we can update each time. Please let us know if you have any follow up questions!
Thank you for the response. For context, our enterprise customers (very large financial and technology companies) require us to have monthly SLAs in our contracts with penalty clauses. I would like to be able to manage these SLAs directly in Statuspage to provide transparency. The 90-day window seems somewhat arbitrary to me. I'm sure there are many other orgs out there who have monthly SLAs. Monthly is more standard than quarterly. Happy to discuss further with your product team if that would help move this along. Otherwise, we may need to find another solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.