I want to know ID of select list "None" option. Could you someone let me know what ID of
select list "None" option is.
I guess there is no id. It's just empty value option.
Thank you for your prompt comment.
It depends what you mean by ID. I assume you're talking about HTML select e.g:
<select name="options"> <option value="none">None</option> <option value="one">One</option> <option value="two">Two</option> <option value="three">Three</option> </select>
Value of None option is "none" in this case but it can be anything and there is no ID. You can have
<option value="0" id="none">None</option>
in such case value of None is 0 and ID is "none".
There is no generic answer for your question I'm afraid. You would need to check the output HTML to see the concrete values.
Seems you are asking for a Multi/Single Selection of a customfield. For customfields you need the option value, not the id. Option value for "none" is -1.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.