I have downloaded an app for trial, and under "manage apps" there is no upload option.
Have you downloaded a Server app and are trying to upload it to a Cloud system?
If you are on a Server or DC system, are you logged in as an administrator?
Hey Nic! Thanks for replying. I am logged in as an admin on a Server system. Should have clarified that. I have downloaded a server app and also have a license key.
Can you show us what you see on the admin -> manage apps page where the upload link should be?
Hi Nic, this is what I see.
I know this is an old post, but it shows up at the top of search results. To re-enable the Upload App feature, you need to add it to the JVM options on the server. See the documentation below:https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-re-enable-plugin-upload-1364557898.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.