So I have a page where I have 3 'Status' but over 40 lines in which they are being used to update the status.
At the moment I have to manually count each one and i was wondering if there is a way to get Confluence to AUTOSUM like in Excel
Hi @mani.s ,
the easiest way is to get an addon for this, like Table Filters and Charts. There is a filter bundled that can be used to sum number.
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
We can suggest trying our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence (available for Cloud/Server/Data Center).
Its Pivot Table macro works similar to Excel and will be perfect for your task:
Our app supports all the dynamically changing table macros such as Page Properties Report, Jira Issues, Content Report Table, etc., so you'll be able to filter, aggregate and visualize them as well as your regular manually created Confluence tables.
Thanks, unfortunately it would be quicker for me to manually add the info, than try and get an addon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.