Hi,
I am facing an unusual problem right now related to Behaviours(Script Runner) plugin. I need to display an info or so called warning at the top of the transition screen. I already tried to use Behaviours validator which looks like this:
FormField field = getFieldById("customfield_XXXXX");
field.setHelpText("My warning message !!!");The problem is it displays an info below the form field which does not satisfy me. I had an idea which corresponds to Script Runner's 'Custom Validator Script'. It can throw InvalidInputException. I remember that InvalidInputException can be instantiated with 'field name' and 'error message' so it's 'error message' is displayed below the field. BUT if you pass only 'error Message' it will be shown at the top of the screen.
My questions are: Is there a way to display some message at top (above all screen fields) of the screen and if so, how to do it in groovy ? Am i thinking right to use InvalidInputException ?
Thanks,
Tom