Hi,When creating cards hitting the return key moves me onto the next card. Ideally I'd like it to just move the cursor to the next line on the same card. Is there any way to change this behaviour? Thanks for the help!
Hi @Stephen Faulkner
Look at this posts, maybe can help you
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Is-it-possible-to-modify-or-disable-keyboard-shortcuts/qaq-p/589535
https://trello.com/shortcuts
Cheers
I don't think you can modify keyboard shortcuts for the moment, unfortunately. "I'd like it to just move the cursor to the next line on the same card."What do you mean by moving the cursor to the next line?
In Trello, card titles are single line, i.e. they can't contain a carriage return. (It's similar to the subject line of an email)
If you'd like to include multi-line content, you can do that in the card description, or in a comment (using shift + enter)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.