Hi!
I need to send post request from Jira Data Center to private Slack channel.
Now I have the task to drop the legacy solution like custom integration "Incoming webhook", but sending to app's webhoo does not allow to send a message to the private channel, and it also prohibits to change the channel.
If I understand correctly, the only option I have is to send a post request. I have tested on the test page in the documentation https://api.slack.com/methods/chat.postMessage/test, specifying the channel id, token and text. The message came through.
However, when I try to send a request as a result of a rule in Jira or via Postman, nothing comes to Slack.
Is it possible that I am doing something wrong? Below is a screenshot of my rule settings where the status in the logs is success, but the request doesn't get through, apparently due to improper composing in the rule.
