I am using Universal Validator validation funtion.
Which is correct:
1. Reporter = "Anonymous"
2. Reporter ="Empty"
3 Reporter = "NULL"
Which is the correct way of checking if the reporter is "anonymous" ?
Thank you
reporter is EMPTY
Jobin, Thank you for quick answer. "Universal Validator" option in workflow validations doesn't show equal operator "is".
I want to check if Reporter is anonymous, set the reporter as a jira-user. Appreciate your help..!
Thank you.
Sorry, I thought you are doing advanced searching. My bad. In the validator, you should check for null value. Depending on the implementation, it can be NULL, null etc. I am assuming it is a plugin and so you will have to check with them if this doesn't work.
I think.there's no validation to check if a issue is logged by Anonymous user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.