I installed JIRA Standalone on Ubuntu. I linked it to Postgresql and installed Confluence afterwards linking to Jira. Now Confluence is working nicely, but for Jira I get errors. It started with Jira being locked, but after stopping, deleting .jira-home.lock I get the (error below; the requested resource is not available)
Trying to start jira in /opt/atlassian/jira/bin with startup.sh gives
***********
YOU HAVE ISSUES
JIRA Standalone Edition
Version : 4.4.4
Detecting JVM PermGen support...
PermGen switch is supported. Setting to 256m
If you encounter issues starting or stopping JIRA Standalone Edition, please see the Troubleshooting guide at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Installation+Troubleshooting+Guide
Using CATALINA_BASE: /opt/atlassian/jira
Using CATALINA_HOME: /opt/atlassian/jira
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/atlassian/jira/temp
Using JRE_HOME: /opt/atlassian/jira/jre/
Using CLASSPATH: /opt/atlassian/jira/bin/bootstrap.jar
Using CATALINA_PID: /opt/atlassian/jira/work/catalina.pid
Existing PID file found during start.
Removing/clearing stale PID file.
***********
I have repeatly removed .jira-home.lock from /var/atlassian/application-data/jira
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
HTTP Status 404 -
error:
type Status report
message
description The requested resource () is not available.