I have confluence server and we purchased Data center license for it . Is there any issue we will face?
Issues with what?
If you wish to convert a server to a single node DC install, yes, all you need is a new licence. For the server and all the apps you have.
I don't wish to convert it
but is the license will work on server when I purchased Data center license instead?
Ok, now I'm totally lost. What are you trying to do if not convert the server to DC?
Why are you trying to use a DC licence? What are you expecting it to do other than convert your server to DC?
Hi @araalghamdi
Like @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- said you can't convert them. However, Atlassian provides a 30 day money back, if you purchased DC, you can ask for a refund and get server licenses instead.
I hope this helps.
ok thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.