How do I add the Variable button to my toolbar if it is missing? This is what I see:
Hi @Alana Moss Welcome to the community!
Are you trying to add a user macro ?
I want to add a drop-down list to a table:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf510/create-a-template-829077357.html
@Alana Moss
Are you creating a template or just a page?
This will only work when creating a template.
Ugh. I was editing a page.
However, I tried creating a template, and I don't see the Variable button on the toolbar there, either.
You might find these helpful:
Ok, so you will go to -
Space tools > Content Tools > Choose Templates > Create new or edit any of the existing template.
When you create or edit a template, you can choose Template > New Variable from the editor toolbar.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.