I m Hana, a software engineer working on data (Business Intelligence).
I want lo learn more about JIRA here.
Welcome to the community @Hana Zerari !
I would recommend you to join this group in this community - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/New-to-Jira/gh-p/newtojira.
Stay safe and healthy and enjoy your weekend!
Cheers
Suvradip
Welcome @Hana Zerari !
This is a great community, but I would utilize the web, especially YouTube. People are very friendly and willing to help. Sometimes answers need to be had now though. I get that, I have had the same issues and I always post here, but I peruse the web too. Welcome!!
Thanks a lot.
Have a good weekend too
Thank you Benjamin
Thank you Todd
Hi @Hana Zerari ,
Welcome to the Community! I'd recommend to check out the training offerings in the Atlassian University. Some of them are free: https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog/list?category_ids=21734-free-training
Welcome to the Community, @Hana Zerari ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!
Welcome to the Community!!! Spent your own time to learn new thing, ping us for any help.
Welcome to the communtiy @Hana Zerari
Helloo, thank a lot. I ll take a look
Thank you guys. have a good week
Thanks @Hana Zerari ! Hope you had a great weekend too.
Hi @Hana Zerari and welcome to the community!
Hello and Welcome, Hana!
We are glad you are here!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.