Hi,
I want to add a custom header on the space and it has to come into the word when I export word file.
Hi @Manonmani ,
In space settings-> Look and Feel-> 'Header and footer' you can add a header:
Now, regarding the export and having the header there, this other post may help:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Export-a-page-to-pdf-or-MS-word-and-automatically-add-headers-ad/qaq-p/747355
More information about exports:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/export-content-to-word-pdf-html-and-xml/
Thank you Carlos for these details. It seems like we can customize and style the exports to PDF, but not sure if it can be done for word documents.
Yes, I agree, I didn't see a way to do it for Word. There are some tools to convert from PDF to Word, but honestly I haven't used them.
Hello! I'm kind of new in customizing Confluence, and I'm a bit confused as to how to make this work. Can I have an image in the space header with PDF layout? Or is it only for exports, and I would need the "Header and footer" tab?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.