I discovered that the confluence framework CSS that is used specifically calls out to not have a table border while inside a panel. I would like to be able to enable or disable the border attribute at will. There is a CSS Stylesheet macro in confluence but I have not been able to find some working examples. If this macro would overwrite the CSS hierarchy then this would be an easy solution.
Hi Terrence, an easy way to acomplish such is by using the Table Plugin for Confluence as described in this thread. This was raised to the Confluence dev team as a concern here but has been closed since then.
There is a customer proposed workaround in the ticket thread:
1. go to the space admin 2. choose Look And Feel > Stylesheet > Edit 3. paste the following: .panel table.confluenceTable th.confluenceTh, .panel table.confluenceTable td.confluenceTd { border-width: 1px !important; border-style: solid !important; border-color: #DDDDDD !important; }
Hope it helps.
Worked like a champ! Many Thanks, and I hope this week is a good one for you! Terrence ~
Great to hear that, please mind to mark this answer as accepted(top right checkmark, should turn green) as such we can help other people too!
Note that behaviour you're seeing only pertains to the Documentation Theme so if you're using the Default Theme you won't need this workaround.
Guilherme,
Thanks for that, I've just tried it an it works perfectly. I'll be adding this to our Confluence admins knowledge database.
Cheers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.