Hi,
I've been unsuccessfully trying to find a way to run a search for issues that have at some point been assigned to any user that is not part of a specific group. This seemed simple enough, but I have not yet found a way to do this.
1.: Search for issues that were at some point assigned to a user not part of group x. Query: assignee was not in membersOf(x)
Problem: Returns only issues that have never been assigned to anyone in group x. I require all issues that were at some point not assigned to anyone in group x. (preferably barring unassigned, but this can be worked around)
2.: Okay, let's then reverse this instead and search for: issues that were never assigned to anyone not part of group x.
Problem: Query does not seem to exist! Something like "assignee was not outside membersOf(x)" would be necessary, but the inverse of a group is not something I have found a syntax for.
I can think of workarounds in the form of manually changing the status of every past/present/future issue or adding every single JIRA user not part of group x to a group "not x". However, I consider the former an unwanted burden on workflows and unwanted addition to the system, and the latter is/will eventually produce a big administrative mess.
Any options?
Kind regards,
Sonny