cause CVE-2021-26084 .. we want to upgrade the server version from 6.9.1 to a LTS version like 6.13.23 (LTS ?)
but i can't find any 6.13.23version in docker hub?
Hi @feng hong ,
We're checking in on the build for 6.13.23 as we do expect that to be visible for you on Docker Hub. I'll update you as soon as it's available.
In the meantime, I would suggest not waiting for that version to mitigate CVE-2021-26084. My suggestion to you would be:
And then once 6.13.23 is available on docker hub, upgrade to that version.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
@feng hong Confluence 6.13.23 is now available as an image on Docker Hub. Cheers!
Hello @Daniel Eads ,
I'm waiting for 6.13.23 because of the CVE-2021-26084, but currently I'm using the 6.13.21-adoptopenjdk8 image, so I want to update it to the 6.13.23-adoptopenjdk8. I guess that this version is being built or something similar... I'm correct?
Thank you
Hey @Oriol Albareda ! Sorry about the confusion here - starting in Confluence 6.13, AdoptOpenJDK is the default JRE. While the image noted doesn't specifically have the -adoptopenjdk8 tag, that is the JRE being used for that image.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.