I thought I had purchased enough training credits prior to August in order to pay for all of the courses for the JIRA Admin Cloud certification plus the test. At that point, purchasing training credits was amazingly easy-I could purchase them myself and use them easily. After the switch to Atlassian University, it was very difficult for me to even find my training credits. Once I did (with help) I realized I was short 50 credits to purchase the test. I realized there was now a 'quote' process for training credits. I don't understand how this makes sense at all since training credits are 1 credit to 1 dollar. I simply need to purchase 50 credits so that I can purchase the testing voucher to take my test. My initial request to purchase the credits went out on August 19th. Today is 9/1 so I have now been waiting 13 days JUST to receive my quote in order to purchase the training credits. What this 'quote' is for, I have no idea. This process is AWFUL. Anyone else experiencing this problem with the new Training Credit process?