On following page it is already listed that it supports Microsoft Stream but since August 2021 Microsoft decided to store e.g. MS Teams video in Sharepoint instead of Stream there is no nice way to embed the videos in Confluence:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/widget-connector-macro-171180449.html
Info from MS Teams:
https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/office/aufzeichnen-einer-besprechung-in-microsoft-teams-34dfbe7f-b07d-4a27-b4c6-de62f1348c24
I can confirm it's real issue. We can't embed videos from our meeting into Confluence pages (e.g. meeting notes) because SharePoint is not supported in the widget. I was able to embed video using HTML macro with some piece of code:
<video width="640" height="480" controls> <source src="" type="video/mp4"> </video>
but even this stopped working since SharePoint removed direct path to video from details section. Using share link (even with public access and downloading allowed) does not stream video properly.
Hi!
Is there anything new about this?
Cheers Wolfgang
Created official request for embedding SharePoint videos via Widget Connector....
CONFSERVER-79374
There is an embed functionality in Microsoft Stream that you can access from the Share button.
I hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.