Hi,
Normally I would not discuss account issues on a community forum.
Unfortunately, when I tried to register a new account I never received the verification email.
So I cannot contact support directly about this issue.
The only issue I can think of is that when I first registered the account the email address I provided was incorrect and did not exist. So the first email may have failed to be delivered.
I would suggest as an improvement to the registration process that while registering an account that you give the opportunity to change the email address. I did not see a back button or an edit button.
If I start the process again with a valid email it would not let me register the same cloud name and so the first registration is partially complete.
So I decided to create the email account that I had registered with and I have since tested that it is receiving and sending emails correctly. I have tested using the email displayed on the registration page and ensured that the email account is the same as the registration email account.
Now, whenever I log in it fails to send me a verification email for some reason. There is nothing in my spam folder and the only emails in the inbox of the new email account are the internal emails used during the creation and the testing of the email account.
I do not know of any reason why Atlassian would fail to send me emails.
I would like to raise a ticket for that account but because the account is not fully registered I cannot.
So I am using a personal account to raise the issue on the community forum.
Can someone direct me to a customer support email address or phone number where
I can go into the details of the case in a less public place.
With Thanks
Robin Murison