Can't able to go project settings for Version page. Getting error.
Could you please help me to find a solution for this.
Regards,
Anjana Rajan
Hello @[deleted],
do you know how to mark the logs?
Here you have a link about it:
https://ja.confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/mark-logs-for-easier-troubleshooting-in-jira-server-827334452.html
I've recommend you to mark the logs with STARTTEST, try to open the page, and STOPTEST.
See the atlassian-jira.log or share with us the lines between STARTTEST and STOPTEST.
Best regards.
Hi @[deleted]
seeing this error message in the past when the executing user has "Administer projects" permission but lacking "Browse projects" permissions I am wondering if your user has the appropriate permissions?
I would not say this is a bug because there is indeed some logic behind it but the error message could have been giving back a more comprehensive text.
Please test and let us know if it was the permissions.
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.