We have migrated from Jira server 6.4.14 up through version 7 to 8.17.1
When I attempt to Add a Gadget to a dashboard, many of the Gadget names are not rendering correctly (see screen cap). The issue closest to this is found at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/fix-gadget-titles-showing-as-__msg_gadget-in-jira-server-813697086.html, but none of the resolutions seem to work for me. I am also getting errors from the jira-development-integration-plugin, https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/JRA/issues/JRASERVER-72472?filter=allissues, but it sounds like those errors are just noise in the logs.
I have been staring at logs and debugs for the last couple of days and I can not find an answer. Any ideas you may have would be quite appreciated.
@kdickason After trying solution mentioned above did you restarted server for changes to take effect ?
The article above mentioned several things, none of which seemed to apply to our situation. The DevOps manager working with me did look through all the solutions and did verify some things. He just did a second restart to ensure any changes were implemented and we still see the issue.
Have you have certificates in your instance? if you are working with SSL maybe you need to trust in the certificate. Can be other possibility.
I hope it helps.
Yes, we added the public cert of the proxy and the root certs for that public cert. Still nothing. The worst part is we see no errors.
Andy Heinzer
You were incredibly nice on another issue of mine... I wondered if you could provide any words of wisdom here...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.