Hi community,
totally new to REST API`s and need some help regarding our problem: we use categorizations in our JIRA issues which are not very helpful when analyzing in JIRA plans. For this reason we thought of transforming these categorizations into labels so we can filter the issues for these labels again in the plans. How can I get all the categorizations (currently saved in the field "project specific categorization") and save them as labels additionally to all the labels which are already assigned to the issues. So I don´t want to overwrite something - just save them too.
And last but not least: I want to do this for every issue in our project already created until now and from now on every night/every week for every new issues created. Because people will continue saving the categorization in the field categorization and not additionally in the labels field.
Does someone have any recommendations or ideas how to get there? Because I don`t...
Thanks in advance!