I have a text area field that users typically copy and paste text from one medium to another. At times, this coped text may have quotes in them (") but if there are more then one (Example: This is a "test") then the IFTTT macro throws an error. I have tried both the .escapeJSON and .replaceCRLFWithBR field extensions with no luck. I feel that this was working before but something has changed and now I'm stuck. Any guidance would be appreciated!
Additionally, I have an IFTTT send email macro set to "on modified" which works and I want to collect the JIRA Key as well. Sample email body looks like this:
Item Name: [entry.issue] assigned as: $iftttResult_JIRAID
The [entry.issue] field comes through fine, but the JIRA Key call just comes in as it's written above. Again, I may be doing this wrong and just looking for a little clarification. Thanks!