Hi Admins!
Is there any way that you can export a report of the Retro you held in Confluence to distribute to other stakeholders?
Thank you
Hi @Vanessa Becker
You can export pages as PDF to email.
Top right of page there are ellipses… with page options
It would also be possible to adjust the permissions on the Space to allow read-only access to the Retro pages only. What I like about this approach is that it's "self-serve" -- stakeholders can reference it if/when they want to, and no one has to be the "status monkey" spending recurring time finding the page, exporting it, and sending it to the appropriate recipients.
Another advantage is that all past retros are readily available. If I was a stakeholder, I'd like to be able to easily verify that an issue doesn't keep coming up without being addressed.
Hi
I’d love to able to do that :-)
Our user access is quite restrictive but we also work with 3rd parties. Lots of fun
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.