I'm working on a website which is based on AutoPrint software knowledge base.I Logged in as an administrator and turned on the Admin maintenance mode. Now I can't access the admin area to turn in off. Is there any way to turn of the admin maintenance mode? Looking forward to your response.
Thanks IA.
There is no "admin maintenance mode" in Confluence, so I do not think you are looking at a Confluence install. Could you check and explain more?
Hi, thanks for the response. I'm working on website which is based on this platform https://autoprint.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KB/overview. can you please have a look at it.
No, I have less access to it than you do.
This Community is a place for people to talk about Atlassian stuff, most of us are users of one or more products, there's a smattering of Atlassians, but we are not support and don't have access to other people's stuff.
We can try to help, but that does mean needing clarity on what the problem is.
So, this is an Atlassian system, it's a Cloud Confluence, but that really does not have "admin maintenance mode". You'll need to explain what the problem is, and what you mean by "admin maintenance mode" if you want our help.
I have given a link about this product and its overview so that you or someone can understand the problem. it says AutoPrint.Atlassian I don't know if its really based on atlassian or not. I'm just trying to solve a problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.