I am an individual, 75 years old, health and social services field, independent. Have about 100 clients who pop in and out asking me to do work for them. The work involves doing the work, sending it for approval, getting back demands to make changes from different parts of the team, following up to make sure it went through correctly. All this work is done for individual clients. There are multiple places the ball can get dropped so I need to know where each job is in terms of who it is with and why (waiting for approval with case manager, for instance, trying to contact a client who won't call me back, sent to a client for signing, etc. ) I drop balls all the time and then people get angry at me even if it wasn't my fault. They lose money, get sanctioned because of me. I need to know. But it is very difficult at age 75 to keep all these balls in the air at one time -- 15 or 20 -- some waiting for my time to get time to work on them for up to a week, some waiting for other things -- I want to provide reliable service for my clients.
One other thing -- I lose track whether or not I go over budget. Also Medical Assistance doesn't pay me if I don't invoice within certain periods of time so I need to track budget years and the budget for my work for each individual. It would be nice to have time tracking