Hi,
I have 2 Atlassian organisation accounts - our main one (with Atlassian Access configured) is using the new user experience. The other one uses the old experience but has a StatusPage that I would like to transfer. We're currently using the free version so unable to access Atlassian support though the intention is to move to a paid plan in the coming months.
I seem to be hitting the issue below when trying to transfer the status page to our main organisational account
https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/transfer-products-to-another-organization/
Do I have to wait until on a paid plan then enlist the help of Atlassian Support to do this, or is there an alternative that I can do now before upgrading?
Hi Stephen,
Happy to help. We should be able to get that cleared up if you can enter in a support ticket at support.atlassian.com, please just give us the Atlassian cloud sites involved.
We look forward to hearing from you and getting that fixed up.
Regards,
Chris
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.