How do I add the below 2 new fields in the service request?
1. Requestor Prime (free text field),
2. Delivery Prime (free text field)
Hi @Nikhil Khattar Welcome to Atlassian Community!
If you have admin access to the project, Go to "Project settings" --> click on the "Screens" option --> Click on ">" to expand Screen Configuration --> Click on the Screen Scheme--> In Configure screen just add the fields that you want to add.
Thanks for the quick response. However, I am unable to edit any screen fields. Does this mean I don't have admin rights?
Hi Nikhil, yes, it seems like you don't have admin rights as you can't see a pencil icon or Actions button from where you can edit screens in your project. You will need help from your project admin or jira admin in this case.
If my answer was useful, please accept the answer so that you can help other community members having similar query.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.