I'm working with two spaces and I'm an admin on both. I want to include a page from one space in the other space using the Include Page macro but it won't render.
- The space with the page I want to include is called 'IOP' (this is the space key)
- I want to include a page from IOP on a page in a space called 'PPS' (the space key)
- The page I want to include in the other space is called 'The 7Ps Cycle'
- I've added an Include Page macro to a page in the PPS space and specified the following:
IOP: The 7Ps Cycle
The macro will not render the page and gives this error: "Unable to render {include}. The included page could not be found."
I believe I'm following the Confluence documentation exactly which for this macro says:
"If the page or blog post is located in another space, add the space key and a colon in front of the page name. For example, DOC:My page name. The space key is case sensitive."
Why won't this render?
Thanks!