I'm running bamboo cloud and starting my gradle build like this with a script task
chmod +x gradlew ./gradlew clean build
This works, but the resolution of my depencencies is very slow. the network on the other hand is fast (4MB/sec)
but my log says otherwise for jars of less than a megabyte.
My image configuration
This is the logging from bamboo, note the timestamps
Anyone seen this issue? My build runs perfectly on a server instance (but with the gradle plugin)
Same problem here.
If I log on to the bamboo agent and directory download a large dependency (hadoop-yarn-api, which is 1.8MB) with wget, it arrives in under 0.02 seconds. Running gradle from the script task in Bamboo, it sometimes takes several minutes.
However, I think the problem could be to do with Gradle itself, and how long it takes to resolve dependencies.
Have you tried adding the --profile switch to your gradle command, and then creating a new artifact that saves the report (usually it's un build/reports/profile)?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.