Hi,
I have user story with custom workflow with followind state - InBackLog, In Development, Development Completed, In QA, QA completed, In Staging, Ready for release, Closed.
All my userstories has sub-task which has workflow as InBacklog, InProgress, Closed.
When I start my sprint with userstory which contains sub-task, I configured column with inBackLog, InProgress, Task Completed, In QA and QA Completed.
all sub task get completed in "Task Completed" column becuase I dragged Closed state in Task completed column. Where as my user story will closed after "Ready for Release" State in actual workflow, but we are closing sprint after userstory is QA completed.
Due to conflict between "Closed" state, I am not able to close sprint becuase closed state get used for sub-task but not for userstory.
I am not sure how to configure borad or whether I should change the sub-task workflow which matches user story.
Please let me know your thought.
Thanks
Mangesh