I need to export project name in word doument view of an issue. How can i do that? What is the code for that?
Hi Azfa,
Documentation is available here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Customise+Word+Export+Template+for+JIRA
I think you can display the project key by adding $issue.project.name . I haven't tried it though. Give it a try and let me know if this helped.
Please mark it as answered if you found it useful.
by adding $issue.project.key i got issue key. i add the codind by adding $issue.project.name . now i can get the project name in my word document. thanx a lot.....................
An easier way than changing the templates is using a plugin such as Intelligent Reporter. Design your template in Word, then choose project name from some drop down menus to place it where you wish. No complex programming or changing the JIRA installation, and you can have as many different templates as you need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.