Hi, I am using confluence for the first time and when I edit my meeting notes as soon as I click in the table to type in action items the save button at the bottom dissappers thus not allowing me to save what I just entered. Please help. Thanks!
What version of confluence is it, and what tables are you adding? (Table from the formatting bar, or a macro, or something else?). Can you continue to type action items into the table (even though you can't save them later, I'm looking to confirm that the table is working ok on the inside)
Hi the version is 5.1.4. I am adding items to the pre-built discussion items table from the template. I click on the discussion items table and the navigation bar (with the options to add rows, etc) opens and then the save button disapears. Yes, I can continue to add items but can't save them.
Hmm, that's odd. It's working for me, when I close the nav bar, it seems to have a save bittonto present me with.
Could you do screenshots?
How do I get this to you?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.