eazyBI logic has me stuck.
I can create a calculated member of all the tickets I want in total with this:
Aggregate(
{
[Status].[In Progress],
[Status].[Ready for Review],
[Status].[Awaiting IT Completion of Security Controls & Activities],
[Status].[Awaiting Questionnaire from IT],
[Status].[Awaiting Information/Documentation from IT]
}
)
But, what I want to do is take that above set and break it into two calculated members based on if the issues have the label "Dormant".
Issues Not Dormant:
Aggregate(
Filter(
{
[Status].[In Progress],
[Status].[Ready for Review],
[Status].[Awaiting IT Completion of Security Controls & Activities],
[Status].[Awaiting Questionnaire from IT],
[Status].[Awaiting Information/Documentation from IT]
},
[Label] != "Dormant"
)
)
Dormant Issues:
Aggregate(
Filter(
{
[Status].[In Progress],
[Status].[Ready for Review],
[Status].[Awaiting IT Completion of Security Controls & Activities],
[Status].[Awaiting Questionnaire from IT],
[Status].[Awaiting Information/Documentation from IT]
},
[Label] = "Dormant"
)
)
Every variation I try from Google and the docs either ends up with ALL the issues or none of the issues.
Thanks in advance!