Is it possible to do this without needing to use SQL etc?
I'd like to be able to run a search that finds all comments so that I can see if any can be dealt with by either answering them, deleting them etc.
Cheers,
You may also want to take a look at the Reporting Plugin. It allows you to create custom reports in Confluence, for example to display the last 10 comments sorted by date (replace "ATall" with "@all"):
{report-table:maxResults=10} {content-reporter:spaces=ATall|type=comment} {date-sort:content:modification date|order=descending} {content-reporter} {report-column:title=Date}{report-info:content:creation date}{report-column} {report-column:title=User}{report-info:content:creator|link=true}{report-column} {report-column:title=Page}{report-info:content:page|link=true}{report-column} {report-column:title=Comment}{report-info:content:body}{report-column} {report-empty} _No comments found._ {report-empty} {report-table}
Find more information about the Comment Supplier here.
Hope this helps
Hi Mike,
you should be able to find all comments by searching for "type:comment".
This searches for all content of type "comment". For more details see
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+Search+Syntax
and
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+Search+Fields
Regards,
Tino
Tino, thanks, that worked!
I discovered after some experimentation that you have to enter it into the search field on the right, and then filter by space. If you use it within a space it doesn't work.
Thanks, you've just made my life a lot easier!
Cheers.
Remo,
Thank you, I am going to investigate the reporting plugin asap (i.e. as soon as I can find the time!)
Another way to view all comments is to use Bob Swift's SQL Plugin and then use a query like this:
{sql:dataSource=SQLDev|output=wiki} SELECT CONTENTID, CREATOR, CREATIONDATE, LASTMODIFIER, LASTMODDATE, PREVVER, PAGEID, PARENTCOMMENTID FROM CONTENT WHERE CONTENTTYPE='COMMENT'; {sql}
Thanks for the reporting plugin example. Worked great for me.
+1
Is there a way to show comments just in a particular page?
I've have the same issue and managed to see the comments but I want filter out the comments that are resolved.
I cannot find which field to use in order to do so.
I've tried state but didn't find the correct value to use it with.
Anyone knows?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.