Dear Experts,
I am looking for a JQL query which can list all the issues that are connected to an Initiative.
Below is the structure.
----> Initiatives
------------>Epics
------------------->Stories and Task
Epics to Initiative are connected using the JIRA link as "Implements". Stories /Task are connected to Epics using Epic link (direct children).
I am building a JQL which can list all the initiative and its children based on component filter at Initiative level. I am able to get the list of features & epic but not able to get the story and task under Epics.
This is what the query i have used.
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf('project in("A", "B") and component = "XYZ"') - This is giving the list of epics.
Now to get the list of issues in the Epic i have tried using above query in
issue in issueinEpicwhere(gave the above query)
but not of any help.
Wondering if anyone could suggest how can i get the complete list of issues.