This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Table of Contents Macro
Some of our users have requested that we display our TOC automatically. I don't see an option for this in the TOC macro. Is there a way to do this in CSS or something?
It is "expanded" automatically, but I assume you have it in an Expand macro. In that case, I encourage you to vote for this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-27077
Automatic Contents functionality has recently been added to the engineering essentials plugin. Space administrators can turn it on for individual spaces and a table of contents (on this page) will be displayed for the headings. It doesn't require the contents macro to be added to the page so keeps editing things a bit simpler and cleaner.
True (that was a n00b mistake on my part). Voted!
Good to know, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.