Hello,
after I imported some dozen(!) Tasks from Mantis Jira stopped responding - I got gateway timeouts for every call.
So I went to shell and restarted Jira - ar at least I tried. Now whenever I try to open jira from the browser, I get redirected to http://jiralockederror/
Since during restart it complained about a omcat process already running i terminated - later hard killed - the pid.
Setup: Clean Ubuntou10.04 LTS install with nothing but plesk, mysql, Jira + Agile and Confluence.
I have currently 3 Projects with a total of about 50 Tasks. (Just started Migration)
My vServer has 4 GB RAM, currently used are 900mb.
Thanks for any advice.
root@xxx:~# /opt/atlassian/jira/bin/shutdown.sh
[ascii art]
Atlassian JIRA
Version : 6.1.2
Detecting JVM PermGen support...
PermGen switch is supported. Setting to 384m
If you encounter issues starting or stopping JIRA, please see the Troubleshooting guide at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Installation+Tro
Server startup logs are located in /opt/atlassian/jira/logs/catalina.out
Using CATALINA_BASE: /opt/atlassian/jira
Using CATALINA_HOME: /opt/atlassian/jira
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/atlassian/jira/temp
Using JRE_HOME: /opt/atlassian/jira/jre/
Using CLASSPATH: /opt/atlassian/jira/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/atlassian/jira/bin/tomcat-juli.jar
Using CATALINA_PID: /opt/atlassian/jira/work/catalina.pid
PID file found but no matching process was found. Stop aborted.
root@xxx:~# /opt/atlassian/jira/bin/startup.sh
[ascii art]
Atlassian JIRA
Version : 6.1.2
Detecting JVM PermGen support...
PermGen switch is supported. Setting to 384m
If you encounter issues starting or stopping JIRA, please see the Troubleshootin
Server startup logs are located in /opt/atlassian/jira/logs/catalina.out
Using CATALINA_BASE: /opt/atlassian/jira
Using CATALINA_HOME: /opt/atlassian/jira
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/atlassian/jira/temp
Using JRE_HOME: /opt/atlassian/jira/jre/
Using CLASSPATH: /opt/atlassian/jira/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/atlassian/jira
Using CATALINA_PID: /opt/atlassian/jira/work/catalina.pid
Existing PID file found during start.
Removing/clearing stale PID file.