I've been reading this question and I wish the same feature existed. It doesn't, but the answer hints at some functionality I haven't been able to find:
when custom field "All finished" is checked in a card without all custom fields completed, add the red "Some custom fields incomplete!" label to the card
How would you do what this person is talking about in the quote? I haven't found any rules that allow me to do something as sophisticated as this. Is there some setting I need to turn on to see advanced features?
Here's what I really want to do:
When a card is moved into a particular list, if one of my custom fields is blank, prevent it from being added to the list (i.e., or move it back to the list it came from).
@Bawdy Ink Slinger
Running low on quota. Would this work ?
when a card without all custom fields completed is moved into list "Done", move the card to the top of list "{triggercardpreviouslistname}"
Yeah but what I'm saying is, I don't know how to "write" that. Am I missing some part of the UI that allows multiple triggers ANDed together? How do you do when a card without all custom fields completed is moved into list "Done"?
Oh... I think I found it. On the right side of the trigger tabs is a on/off switch for advanced. I didn't notice that before, especially because it doesn't seem to exist for actions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.