Hello everyone! I would be very grateful if you could give me a hand with the issue in the title.
What I would like to achieve is the following:
①There is a page, created from template "X", where users introduce datas on the blank spaces of a table.
In this case: the user filled "A", "B" and "C"

②Below the table there is a "Create from Template" macro button. After the user fills the table and updates it, he clicks the button, and a child page is created from template "Y".

③The table on the child page inherits (or reflects) some of the the answers that the user filled in the parent page from which the template was created

My issue is that "parent table" is not included in the selectable Excerpt Sources for the "Table Excerpt Include" macro, and therefore I cannot set the template to include answers that the user provided in the parent table.

Any ideas on how to implement this will be welcome!
I am unsure about me being a simple admin of the space being able to add plug ins, so being able to achieve this