Hello, I would like to give the administrators of a project access to the automation part of the project. Is it possible? Or is it only the jira administrators who have this right?
Thank you for your help
Hi Alice,
Via the automation's global configuration you can enable/ disable project rule creation for project admins.
You'll find more information on this page: Permissions for project automation.This documentation is for Jira server but the same goes for Cloud (not sure what you are using).
Hello @Charlie Misonne
At the level of the global configuration I have this :
I can't access the permissions page.
Hi @alice lowah
I don't think the screenshot in your answer is from the right page. It should look like this:
To get there: gear icon (settings) -> System -> Automation Rules (bottom left)
This is the right page for the global automation configuration and this is what is displayed:
I don't understand why.
Ok so you are not on a cloud instance. I was not aware of that. But anyway, the option should exist on a data center instance as well.
Here is how it looks on a DC instance for me:
What's your Jira version and are you on server or data center?
And what version of Automation are you using (version number + Lite or paying version)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.