I have applied a issue security scheme to a project but I cannot apply the secuirty levels to the issues. I mean the option showed up once and now it is gone.
Hey Glen,
I think this is related to the following documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Setting+Security+on+an+Issue
Have a look at it. I hope it's helpful.
Cheers,
I have already read that doc. The issue is that the drop down box had disappeared on my JIRA on Demand. Went I first applied the Issue security the drop down box was there. That was just a test. I removed it, and then applied the real one and now I have nowhere to assign issue security.
I use JIRA on demand so I can get support.
Sounds like you may not have given yourself "set security" permission, or your profile (groups/roles etc) do not match any of the security levels in the scheme. To use a security level, you have to be in it!
you said that you have removed it and assign real one. Does this real one has security levels defined?
Also you check for Set Security Permission as Nic suggested.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.