Hello All,
I am just getting adjusted to Jira and all of its wonders.
Hello Nathaniel. I'm new and adjusting as well. Welcome
You might like these videos, new person
Btw, we are all "new" in different ways.
HTH,KGM
Welcome to the community, @nathaniel stephens! Are you working with Jira Cloud or Jira Data Center?
You may wish to add this and fill in a few other blanks on your profile. That way, when community members answer questions you post, they can do so in the right context.
Best,
-dave
Welcome to the community, @nathaniel stephens and @Ibrahim Maga ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!
Hello and Welcome, Nathaniel!
We are glad you are here!!
hey nathaniel, I'm new 2 but we're all new here in our own ways. if u know what i mean?? lol
@nathaniel stephens Welcome to Atlassian Community!
@nathaniel stephens Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
Hi @nathaniel stephens
Welcome to the Atlassian community forum.
Get started with the Atlassian tools Learning journey.
Welcome to the community, @nathaniel stephens . Please do not hesitase to contact with us for all you want ti know and I hope you enjoy that great experience.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.