Attached a power point presentation .pptx
Added the power point macro to the wiki page
The page looks fine for slide 1. All other slides are present but they all contain garbage similar to below.
Hi @Bryan Mckinnie
I just tried this macro for the first time and it's just garbage. I upload the file and update the page and it doesn't even move to the next slide.
I recommend you look at other plugins such as go Edit: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211160/goedit-simply-edit-attachments?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Regards.
@Bryan Mckinnie Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
I have used the PPT macro a lot and have not had this issue. Can you share some screenshots so I can see if you are on Server or Cloud? I am also interested in the steps taken so I can try and recreate the issue.
Based on the URL I believe this means its not cloud
https://ntct-confluence.netscout.com:8445/pages/viewpage.action?spaceKey=NFeatSpecs&title=6.3.3+Server+Platform
Steps
I attached the power point file to the wiki itself
From macros I go to other macros and then search for power point and selected the Office poser point macro
I select my pptx file
click insert
click update
At this point the wiki looks ok for slide 1 but going to slide to or later shows as seen above
I've now also tried several powerpoint files and all seem to have the same behavior where slide 1 is OK and 2-N all seem garbled.
@Bryan Mckinnie
You are on server. What version are you on? You can see in the footer what the version is?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.